So this is a long one, ill try to give a background without giving too many personal details. 

My ex and I have been separated almost 7 years. Children started off living with me. over the years progressed to a 50/50 schedule.

My OH had to go to court for contact with his own child, who he now has a residency order for stating the child lives with us.

there has been a history of false allegations against myself and my OH from his child. SS have been involved and all allegations unsubstantiated they are not concerned. 

one of my children decided to complain that they didnt like OHs shouting - its not excessive - said child was just being a pre teen. My ex has now stopped contact with myself if OH is present so I have had to be very creative in seeing my children. 

We also have a child together who is missing contact with their older siblings. 

Both my ex and my OHs ex are talking - social workers have noted this - theres proof in a court statement as one knows the others situation which would be impossible without talking. 

Social workers have said they think we are being victimised. But I dont see who as what authority helps us here?

I havent had my kids stay over more than one night in the last 7 weeks. We just want to live our lives.

I have applied to the family court but the hearing is months away 🙁

Any Advice?
Hi, I understand that this is a difficult and upsetting situation. We suggest that you visit the Child Law Advice website, it has an extensive archive of information on the law surrounding children. You can call them, but you may be asked to book a call and will be charged for it, on 0300 330 4580. If you feel you need further support please e-mail us at or call our freephone helpline on 0808 800 2222.